What’s the Contact Centre Recruitment Specialist role all about?
A rare opportunity within our internal recruitment team is now available in our Bolton Head Office. You will be working along side other in-house recruiters to attract and recruit the best talent out there for our contact centre.
What will my responsibilities be?
- Recruiting talent for our busy contact centre – including both sales and service type roles
- Attracting the best candidates to AO using a variety of techniques such as direct sourcing, job boards, headhunting etc
- Running weekly assessment centres
- Interviewing and assessing for internal contact centre roles
- High volume sourcing
- Providing feedback to both successful and unsuccessful candidates
- Liaising with hiring managers to fully understand their needs and requirements
- Constantly building strong relationships with employees across the business
- Managing the full recruitment process from advertising, sourcing, interviewing and onboarding
- Providing a world-class candidate experience
- Constantly building a future talent pipeline
- Closely manage recruitment agency relationships when needed
- Various recruitment administration and onboarding tasks
What skills do I NEED to have?
- Recent high volume contact centre recruitment experience is essential
- In-house recruitment experience would be a huge advantage
- Strong facilitator of assessment centres
- Proven ability to build strong relationships
- Willing to go that extra mile in order to achieve their goals
- Actively take ownership of projects and development opportunities
- Positive, results driven attitude
- Ability to plan ahead against forecast recruitment numbers